Welcome

Thanks for visting! Best wishes to enjoy my blog!
Check "Safety on Stardoll"
P.S.: Free staff, news, etc. are originally written by me, included attached photos . Don't copy! Protected by anti-copy gadget.

Παρασκευή 20 Σεπτεμβρίου 2013

News!

Hello! First, congratulations to everyone who is M.S.W 2013 semi-finalist! Good luck! I am really sad, 
beacause I hadn't written for a long time, so this article will be extensive!
I had observed that there 's a M.S.W 2013 collection at DOREE and at Dot, too. It is told, also, that a new collecton Limeted Edition will be brought out!
Well, I was searching for a pair of high heels shoes, when I found out  there 's a lot of hidden staff at Starplaza Catalog!
Lego friends shoes
PIX bags
Bratz staff
Bratz staff
Nintedo staff
And last but not the least... When Harrods closed, I had run out of stardollars, so I didn't buy anything. But some staff, is still avaiable at Starplaza Catalog!
DIESIEL avaiable blouse

Avaiable!

The same about this tingeling bag in Starplaza Catalog

Hope you like it! Kisses!

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου